Saturday, October 29, 2011

No. 309: Electrike

Good dog, best friend.

You don't see many green Electric types out there. I like it, it adds character to an otherwise average design. The rounded-spikey mane he has reminds me of Wolf Link from Twilight Princess, though.

I'm trying to think of something else to say, because I don't really have much of an opinion. He's got a solid design, but he isn't awesome. He's just a dog, doing his duty, being all electric, don't worry. um, he's one of my mom's favorite Pokemon that isn't a Water or Grass type?

I guess he's another one that falls right in the middle. okay, slightly above the middle, because he's a little puppy and that's wonderful.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. The Homestuck reference at the start of this one just makes it the best thing ever.

    ReplyDelete