Saturday, October 15, 2011

No. 296: Makuhita

black n yellow black n yellow

URG. Circles on the cheeks why? They just distract, in my opinion. It makes it look like he's trying to be Pikachu or something.

Otherwise, I like it. Makuhita is literally 10 pounds of ass-kicking in a 5 pound sack. See that little knot on top? Yeah, he's a big burlap sack, probably filled with muscle and mashed potatoes.

However, I think his stats are a missed opportunity. He's got lots of health, and a higher attack than defense. I would've liked to see a defensively-oriented Fighting type. Tons of health, lots of defense, and a respectable but not amazing attack. Could'a been neat.


Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. I agree, a defensive fighting type pokemon would have been perfect for the line
    btw...you spelled makuhita wrong in the title =)

    ReplyDelete