Friday, October 14, 2011

No. 295: Exploud

I AM THE QUIETEST MOUSE. I LIVE IN THE QUIETEST HOUSE.

I wish Exploud was a Fire type or something. So that when he got angry, he could shoot steam out of all his pipes like PHSOOOOOOPH and stuff.

Or maybe when he tenses his muscles before punching someone in the frigging face, his shoulder pipe goes all PSHHT and emits a little puff of steam.

Anyway, I really like Exploud's design. He reminds me of a pipe organ. He also looks like something out of Monster Hunter. If his mouth was closed, I think he's be a straight-up, undeniable badass. Not to say he doesn't rock right now, but that open mouth is a little too goofy. It sticks with his theme, I know, but... I guess I wish he had a different theme? Like I said earlier?

Man, he's got a cool design with all those vents and stuff, but the giant mouth and the fact that he's still a lame Normal type ruin it a tiny bit.


Overall: 9/10

3 comments:

  1. Man, you really must havew hated Bianca and Norman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In 6th gen, Exploud actually does keep his mouth closed when he's not attacking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exploud is downright awesome, Boomburst destroys everything that isn't a ghost, rock, steel, or fighting type, and since Exploud is a normal it can learn all sorts of other moves to deal with those. Screw Slaking, I'll stick with an amazing normal type that can be bothered to fight for me.

    ReplyDelete