Wednesday, April 4, 2012

No. 405: Luxray

the King of the beasts is in the house.

It's a frikken thunder lion with Super Saiyan hair, how is this not awesome!?

Answer: in no possible reality is that combination of traits not awesome, Luxray kicks major ass and everyone knows it.

I'll point out the triple yellow bands on the front legs, though they've been covered up by black sleeve things a little bit. I also like how goddamn fierce he looks. He looks like he's Kimba the White Lion's black cousin, who had electric powers like Static Shock. Except he's not so much street-wise, as he is intimidating and feral.

I don't know where that trainwreck of references went, but I do know that Luxray is just one of the best things ever.


Overall: 10/10

1 comment:

  1. Only thing I wish was that he were dark/electric instead of just electric.

    ReplyDelete