Sunday, April 15, 2012

No. 415: Combee

Maybe I spoke too soon, Gamefreak.

Because this shit it delicious. A bee that is three honeycombs stacked together, it makes no goddamn sense, yet I love it.

Sucks that the typing isn't interesting, but I don't know what it would really be, besides Bug/Flying. And the shitty shit stats don't help, either.

Also, I take small offense to the random-ass red mark right there in the middle. It didn't need to be there, and I know Vespiqueen has one on her forehead, but that didn't need to be there, either.

So I guess it isn't as good as my initial reaction, but it's several damn sights better than the schlock I've had to put up with recently.


Overall: 7/10

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget the red mark is gender dependent

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the name... I mean, bees as honeycombs, or a combeenation. It works brilliantly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh really, that's only on the females? Honestly didn't know that over here, good call.

    I still don't like changing a rating, but it would only get 1 point higher anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how the antenna are in the middle of the forehead and how the three heads share two antenna

    lovely

    ReplyDelete