Thursday, April 26, 2012

No. 424: Ambipom

why are his fingers red WHY ARE HIS FINGERS RED


ooh lordy lord, I do not like this one, not one bit. Aipom made me uncomfortable, with his face and prehensile tail hand, and Ambipom is doing nothing but increasing the creep factor. We are stepping outside my comfort zone, and I would ask to hold someone's hand, except Ambipom has too many as it is.

Speaking of which, look at those monstrous mockeries of hands. Three identical fingers, fleshy and bloated. The finger tips are red, because you know how Gamefreak is when they see something WITHOUT a random splash of unneeded color on it.

I think the thing that's getting me the most, though, is his face. Just - just everything about his face. That isn't the face of a playful monkey, or a mischievous little bugger. That is the face of a being that uses its hands to probe into places that shouldn't be touched, whether you like it or not. Especially if you don't like it.

Finally, what sort of monkey has a bowl cut?! I shudder to think of the implications. I can't even rate this guy, I'm just so disquieted. I feel like I need to check under my bed, lock my door, and turn on all the lights in the house.


Creep Factor: 10/10

5 comments:

  1. type in "pokemon facepalm" on google search and eventually you'll see what this guy should evolve into

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was probably molesting a girl on her period

    ReplyDelete
  3. i don't tend to hate on many pokemon, but this one is definitely one of my least favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. that's for the creep factor. actual overall score would definitely be in the "awful" tier.

      Delete