Wednesday, April 18, 2012

No. 418: Buizel

I don't like Miles "Tails" Prower because Tails is a fruitcake to the max. And also his name is ridiculous.

The idea of a weasel that swims around with waterwings and an inner tube around its neck just makes me smile. And then having two tails, that he spins like propellers... that's genius.

I don't know if I like that the "wings" appear to be blue fins, coming out of his arms, though. I think it would be better if he just had more yellow floaties on there. But besides that, Buizel is alright. He's a cool little critter, and while he may have a boring typing, at least he isn't just another generic fish.


Overall: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. it's also another one of those pokemon that served ash well in the sinnoh league.
    i remember it doing some kind of breakdancing shit with streams of water going everywhere.
    it was pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good, we agree on tails being super lame

    ReplyDelete