Tuesday, April 24, 2012

No. 422: Shellos

Now this guy has two forms, and I want y'all to take a look at both of them.


This was a good idea on Gamefreak's part. They had two good designs for a sea slug Pokemon, and instead of making two separate, virtually identical Pokes (like Minum/Plusle, Volbeat/Illumise), they made a single one that has a color variant depending on if you find on on the Eastern side of the mountains (pink) or the Western side (blue). There's a joke in here somewhere about East-end boys and West-end girls, but you'll have to find it yourself.

I think both these guys are great, and I think their lips are a nice touch. I especially like the fleshy whatevers on the pink one's head, and if it could have wings like the blue one, that would be perfect. But either neon color is fine with me. I guess I'd pick the pink one if I had to choose.


Overall: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment