Monday, April 2, 2012

What does the outdated meme say about NAPACE's view count?

It was over 9000 for the month of March!! around 10,800, actually. That's a record high. That also brings the total tally up to just over 100,000 page views all-time.

So, thanks to everyone for tuning in.

by the way: even though I just did the 400th Pokemon review, I didn't make a big deal out of it because 400 is just such a lame benchmark number.

100 is a real big deal, 200 is another milestone. 300 shows that you aren't screwing around with whatever series of things you have. 500 is the next super-big one.

But 400... everyone's all "of course he made it to 400, he got to 300, why couldn't he do 400? Wake me up when there's half-a-thousand of these things. That'll impress me."

Then after that, people just kinda assume it's going to go on forever. 600, 700, they all fly by. When it hits 800, then people start going "is this gonna stop or what, guy? You're pushing your luck."

900 just makes everyone anticipate the big one-zero-zero-zero, because what sort of limp-dick loser stops at 900? So then you can make a big deal with 1000. After that, I don't know the rules. I think from that point onward you're either Charles Schultz or the guy who does Kochikame, and you can just do what you want.


This is all fairly pointless, though, because there being only 649 Pokemon, I won't even make it to 650. Unless they unleash a new generation in the next year or so. But anyway, I just wanted to explain why I didn't make any sort of post about 400 Pokemon.

thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment