Wednesday, April 11, 2012

No. 412: Burmy

wat

seriously, wat.

What sort of thing is Burmy even supposed to be? Is it another stupid bagworm shit? Didn't Pineco cover that sort of thing? Was the frigging bagworm such an important thing that we needed to do it twice?

And if it's not a bagworm, then what in the hell is it? I know this is the pink version, and there's also a sandy orange one, and a leafy green one, but I don't care. Burmy is a horrible thing to look at and think about.


Overall: 1/10

5 comments:

  1. I agree. It's not exactly worth making three forms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, there were a lot of crappy bug-types in each of the first 4 generations, but the entire burmy family takes the cake as the worst bugs in the history of Pokemon. The design, stats, etc... are all horrible.

    I'm guessing they were the reason why GF finally decided to make good bugs in generation 5, burmy and its evolutions were the straw that broke the camel's back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God i fucking hate that piece of trash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I can only agree with you and the previous responses that Burmy is a worthless piece of shit.
    Honestly, this might be the shittiest pokemon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DON'T TALK SHIT ABOUT BURMY I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BURN IT TO THE GROUND BURMY IS THE BEST POKEMON I WILL TRAVEL ACROSS THE LAND SEARCHING FAR AND WIDE IT POKEMON TO UNDERSTAND THE POWER THATS INSIDE AND FUCK YOU

    ReplyDelete