Sunday, December 30, 2012

No. 579: Reuniclus

bulbapedia is having some sort of seizure, so please excuse this image from a tertiary source.

Now, this is what I want to see. A tiny baby-style, sitting in a psychic-controlled jelly armor, controlling its arms with its mind and stuff. Also ears.

It makes me think of like an embryo in a mech suit, which sounds wonderfully insane. And because it has big strong arms, that means it can punch things. Ability to punch is something I take very seriously, you know.

I don't pretend to understand the name, or even how to spell it, but Reuniclus is just such a welcome addition to this line that I don't care. He's the first one of them to demonstrate an obvious step-up, and he isn't conflicted about whether he's fusing or dividing. He may be slow, but he hits hard and had the HP to take a few lumps. c'mon over here and give me a bear hug, buddy.


Overall: 10/10

2 comments:

  1. This is the Pokemon I chose White for.

    Though I totally agree on Solosis and Duosion. It's a prime example of a Pokemon kinda sucking early on but you don't really care because it's just that awesome in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny, but for me this is the cutest pokemon of all. I know others come to mind first, like Pikachu and Mew, or all these awful baby types that have been only invented to be adorable, but something about this guy gives me diabetes. Maybe it's the big, goofy hands and that childish smile, or its tiny appendages, but I just want to pinch its cheeks.

    ReplyDelete