Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Flannery of Lavaridge Town

THE MOST EXCITING TIME OF DAY HAS FLANNERY COME

now here's a little secret - I dig it when characters have baggy pants and tight tops. And I mean from a character-design perspective, male or female, I think it's neat. somehow combines a relaxed look (the bottoms) with an athletic look (the top).

so Flannery has that going for her. In addition to having hair that looks like it's exploding out of her head, and a helpful little flame symbol on her shirt. I'm saying she clearly communicates her Fire expertise, is what I'm saying. I'm also saying she's incredibly hot, and possibly the most memorable character in the entire 3rd Gen. She got that older-punk-girl thing going on. it's great


uh, yeah. I really like Flannery, I think that's apparent. I also think she has a good design, and Torkoal is a cool signature Pokemon. and she lives in a town his hotsprings next to a volcano, that's amazing.

Overall: 10/10
in the remake

2 comments:

  1. Yeah I like her, too. Though I underestimated her Torkoal, so she ripped my team apart, in my first walkthrough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DAMN HER!
    She is awesome and hard ;w;

    ReplyDelete