Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is my Favorite Month

I love October for a few reasons, and especially THIS October. Because Pokemon X and Y are coming out in less than two weeks. In case you didn't know.

So here's my self-imposed challenge - a post every day this month. Every single day, content of some kind comin' atcha.

I know I've got more than a few gym leaders and elite four members to get through, but I think I'm going to get through Hoenn and then stop. Because I'm getting bored. I want to wade into the Gen 6 Pokemon, and I don't want to wait too long. But I don't want to start immediately, either, because I need to actually PLAY the game before fully formulating my opinions.

so my plan is as follows -

1st - 6th: Hoenn gym leaders
7th - 11th: Hoenn elite four
12th - 19th: Random first impressions of the game
20th onward: 6th gen train gets rollin'

Any complaints about this plan? because this is looking like a damn fine plan to me. I like this plan.

7 comments:

  1. and then when you are done with the 6th gen pokemon, you can pick up where you left off with the gymleaders

    ReplyDelete
  2. My plan for X and Y is a blind Nuzlocke run. I want this game to be an unforgettable experience to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be doing Steven or Jaun as well? If so, that would make the elite four section 8th-12th and the gym leaders 1st-7th

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5th - wallace
      6th - juan
      then sidney, phoebe, glacia, drake
      11th steven

      and X and Y come out on the 12th

      we all good bro

      Delete
  4. Are you going to look at the Mega evolutions at any point? And would it be after all the new gen pokemon or just go back and edit those that got them and possibly change the scores? It'd be awesome to see your opinion on the Megas and I do hope you get around to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mega Evolutions, to me, are like an evolution. They are new designs, with new stats, and ought to be judged separately. which I will do, and I'll get to them in whatever order the Kalos pokedex puts them at.

      Delete