Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Pokemon X First Thoughts Vol. 4

Didn't get a chance to play much today.

-Beat the 3rd gym, it came up pretty soon after the 2nd. Makes the gap from 1st to 2nd seem even more insane.

-I'm coming to dislike my friends. Fat kid won't say a sentence that isn't about dancing, and the Rival girl talks tough but gets beat like a rug. Shauna is cute but seriously needs to find a purpose in life, and the redhead is okay.

-Reflection Cave was pretty, reminded me of Voltstone Cave.

-Pancho evolved into a Fighting/Dark, and I'm disappointed because for some reason I thought he would be Fighting/Grass.

2 comments:

  1. the panda is my main bruiser (aside from krookodile), i'm really glad about his typing. plus, he looks badass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just defeated the Elite 4 on my Nuzlocke. 3 of my guys survived: Trevor the Pidgeot (70), Paulina the Talonflame (74) and Tinkerbell the Florges (75). Please send a prayer to those who died for my dream: Jay-Jay the Chesnaught (63), Bugs the Diggersby (73), Littlefoot the Aurorus (54) and Dozer the Blastoise (76). On another note: the ending is the fucking best ever!

    ReplyDelete