Sunday, October 6, 2013

Juan of Sootopolis City

How many gym leaders does Sootopolis City have? let's count them! Juan, Two! Two there are! Ah ah ah!

He takes over after Wallace moves on to the big leagues. and he's kind of cool, I guess. he really looks like a 4th Gen design, though. It's the hair.

I like how he's keeping the same general color scheme, of white/blue/purple. and he's looking dapper as all get out, with that cravat and brooch.

I dunno, there's not much to say here, I never played Emerald. not sure what his personality is like. I do think I like Wallace more, though, because wearing such obviously period-piece European clothes in a Pokemon game just doesn't seem to fit very well. Modern-style clothes, and japanese-style clothes work fine, but whenever I see a dude gussied up in a similar way I'm wondering if he's cosplaying or some stuff.


Overall: 7/10

2 comments:

  1. also, did you notice he's wearing shorts, tights, and heels? That just makes me laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is practically Wallace teacher. Everything the champ knows? Juan showed him. Even his style and personality. He just seems more subtle about it and shows how proud he is of wallce becoming champ.

    ReplyDelete