Thursday, October 3, 2013

Winoa of Fortree City

damn I forgot this one even existed

That's a pretty funky outfit she's wearing, I don't even know what to make of it. Like, I see an aviator's cap, okay. Hair going crazy like wings, okay. a choker I guess. Then some bizarre one-piece that turns into bloomers, which then turns into like sleeves for her legs? they can't really be called pants, I don't think. It's bizarre.

Like, is this what flight jumpsuits look like? I don't really think so. I don't really think Gamefreak knew what they were doing here. You just sort of breeze into her little Ewok-village-ass town, zap her or freeze her, and move on.


seriously, I don't remember shit about this girl. cool hat/hair, though.


Overall: 2/10
In the remake

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice touch, that the flying type leader lives in a city made of tree houses, because birds live in trees. But her arena should be in a big ass tree. That's definitely one big minus to her.

    ReplyDelete