Friday, June 12, 2015

The Best (and Worst) Ground-Types

As I did this blog, I discovered that I actually rather liked Ground-types. I've never counted them among my favorites before, but dang there are quite a few really great ones. They're like Rock-types, except better.

10. Gible
9. Trapinch
8. Sandslash
7. Hippowdon
6. Steelix
5. Quagsire
4. Diglett
3. Nidoking
2. Torterra
1. Donphan


But, they also crap out some shits once in a while. Most of them fall into the "ugly and pathetic blob" category. Special shoutouts to Rhyperior, Barboach, Whiscash, Palpitoad, and Stunfisk for appearing in multiple bottom 10s. Thankfully, as triple-types haven't been invented (yet) that's the last we'll be seeing of them.

10. Landorus
9. Mamoswine
8. Vibrava
7. Nincada
6. Stunfisk
5. Palpitoad
4. Whiscash
3. Barboach
2. Rhyperior
1. Zygarde

No comments:

Post a Comment