Sunday, October 22, 2017

Favorite Digimon #10 - Infermon

Shoutouts to Summer Wars

While Diaboromon was the final form, I liked this one the best. I felt it maintained the virus, insect-like theme of the previous, and looks pretty sick. The way it can pull into itself and form a protective cocoon is cool, too. Reminds me of an Iron Maiden, in shape?

I picked Tsumemon earlier, due in part to his role in the movie. But while Tsumemon was more of an innocent scamp, eating data and causing problems because he's like an uncontrollable puppy, by the time it reached Infermon (warp digivolving past Champion all the way to Ultimate, which was badass but denied us Chrysalimon) he was much more malicious. And how it scuttled around, and had a cannon in its mouth, was more interesting than Diaboromon.

You know, maybe it's time I re-watch that movie. But I don't know if I can handle the topical 90's music...

No comments:

Post a Comment