Sunday, March 4, 2012

No. 383: Groudon

one heavy mother - watch your mouth!

The main mascot of Ruby version, Groudon's design is busy as shit. Spikes everywhere, plated armor, a tail that looks like heavy farming machinery, and 4 head crests.

Now, I like spikes. Spikes are good. And plate armor is cool, too. But I think maybe, just maybe, there's too much of it all going on? In any case, if Groudon was a tiny little plastic toy, he'd hurt like hell to step on in the dark.

Also, I want to take this opportunity to comment on Team Magma and Team Aqua: they are both idiots. I don't see how Magma thinks that drying up ALL THE WATER IN THE WORLD would be even remotely a good idea, or why Aqua thinks that flooding the world will let them survive at all. Granted, it's been a while since I played the games, so maybe their positions were better explained, but I suspect they were always a bunch of bullshit.


Overall: 5/10

3 comments:

  1. I agree with both legendaries. I never really liked or used them. Their design just isn't that appealing too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please at least consider that when you review palkia, he looks waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy toooooo much like groudon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Palkia looks like a you know what.

      Delete