Saturday, March 10, 2012

The worst Gen 3 Pokemon

I know I just said yesterday that this gen had some great Pokes, but hoo boy, did it also have some bad ones. In fact, there were so many 1/10's, I'm expanding my list to the bottom 10. Suck it, Gen 3.

10. Gulpin
9. Huntail
8. Seviper
7. Minun
6. Cascoon
5. Sceptile
4. Azurill
3. Luvdisc
2. Wynaut
1. Feebass

Let's see, 3 useless redundant Water-types, 2 overdesigned eyesores, 2 annoying blue pieces of shit, 2 shameless rehashes, and a disgusting emoticon-faced gallbladder. Jesus Chrysler, no wonder people hate on the 3rd Gen. Special shout-out to Sceptile for disappointing me so thoroughly on my first playthrough, and Feebass for putting the "ass" in "I am a big fat ass of a Pokemon and my name is Feebass".


anyway, what Hoenn Pokemon do you (no doubt sexy and intelligent) men or women hate?

14 comments:

  1. I thought Linnune was gonna earn a spot here, for being such a shameless Furret copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like both Feebass and Gulpin, not love, but definitely not anywhere near bottom 10. Luvdisc should be #1 worst, it's just insultingly bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sceptile is DEFINITELY my #1 worst.

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOT EVEN ONE POKEMON IS BAD , I LOVE ALL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luvdisc, serving no purpose whatsoever beside getting heart scale.
    Why the hell did they make so many weak and unevolvable pokemons? If it's weak at least provide them evolution.(Isn't that the whole point of the series?)

    You can't hate Feebas though if you have read pkm special manga...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, i just found your blog a little while ago and i have been reading through your earlier posts and i have to say you have done an impressive job so far. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Azurill shouldbe highjer up but except Sceptile (yeah I love my grass starter so what)

    I really dont have any complaints.

    Fuck you Azurill!
    Also, why isnt Plusle up there? or doesnt it even deserve its own place?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wasn't a huge fan of Mawhile, Luvdisc or Spinda. Also, if I may ask, why so much hate on Sceptile? Personally I love it, but I'm curious as to why it's so hated...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Milotic (if you managed to evolve feebas) was a tank.

    Sceptile was able to handle itself in a fight.

    Putting Feebas as the worst Gen III is like putting Magikarp as the worst Gen I. It sucked, but its evolution kicks ass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't know this because I always go for mudkip as my starter when I play G3, but I thought sceptile would have been good. Your starter should be the Pokémon you rely on most (until you get to the legendaries :P)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Unevolved pokemon shouldnt count for a list like this since pokemon like feebas have lots of potential.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Worst pokemon as of gens 1, 2, and 3

    5. Smoochum
    4. Piloswine
    3. Jynx
    2. Eggsecute
    1. Pelipper (I can’t stand how annoying it is to battle, not only in main-series, but in Competitive with rain dance)

    ReplyDelete