Tuesday, March 20, 2012

No. 393: Piplup

My mom named hers "Popple", so I always think that's it's actual name.

Penguins are great, and it's a great concept for the Water starter. I wonder if they couldn't have slimmed things down a bit (why is there a light blue patch above the beak? was that really necessary?) but I guess they wanted to make it look like it was wearing a cape. Or a hoodie, or something adorable with a hood and a cape or something I don't know what I'm talking about anymore.

Japan apparently loves Piplup, and it certainly is cute. Forget that nonsense about the hoodie, that was stupid. I would go up there and delete my ramblings, but I don't have anything to say otherwise. But I think I'm going to go on record here and say that Piplup is in my top 5 favorite fictional penguins of all time.


Overall: 8/10

1 comment:

  1. love this guy and his line, hope you give high score for his evolutions too!

    ReplyDelete