Monday, September 10, 2012

No. 498: Tepig

I would've gone for a bacon-related pun, myself


Because "Tepig" is an awful name."Tepid" means "lukewarm". That's the definition of weaksauce, you dithering jackass of a pig.

You shoot fire out of your nose or something, which is kinda insane, but have no open flame. Also you're wearing a diaper. Also golden patch on your snout for no discernible reason. Tepig, you're nearly completely awful. I hope someone makes you into a porkchop.


Overall: 2/10

4 comments:

  1. I feel sorta bad for this guy cuz you just verbally beat the shit outta him(for good reason), so maybe we could assume he's a delicious pork chop, which could give him like a 3/10?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy shit, just the golden patch and pants already make a 2/10, damn harsh
    It's still adorable :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Personally I'd say he's been quite fair to this one considering pokemon like Persian also got a 2/10.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just why did it have to be a friggin pig anyway?.
    (yes I have an aversion against pigs.I am eating them for arceus sakes)

    ReplyDelete