Thursday, September 6, 2012

Maintenance completed, new generation started

Well, I finally got all those broken images fixed, and did those tags while I was at it. Tell me if I missed anything, will you? I got as far as Linoone.

While I want to blame this long delay on getting sick, unplanned forced family time, and then moving, and then being without internet, I think the real lesson her is "Never Promise Anything", because if I hadn't promised to have this all done before I started the Unova region, then I would've started that weeks ago.

But then I would've never gotten around to doing this, so oh well.


and at some point I'll have to go through the rest of them to get the tags in order, but that's surprisingly easy and fun to do, so maybe that will get done before I finish the 5th gen? maybe? No promises here, mind you.

1 comment:

  1. And I am happy to have reached it here after the break.

    And strangly I am not sure whetever I like this generation or not. The lack of diversity in the first routres just goes on my nerves!
    I met more pokemon befor reaching the first Gym to fill up a diverse team. But here? There are only 3 Types. And those suck (okay the dog less buzt still)
    What is up with Gamefreak?

    (playing Black2 now and try to find out if anything changed)

    ReplyDelete