Sunday, September 9, 2012

No. 497: Serperior

BANANA SNAKE! BANANA SNAKE!

watch your goddamn dicks, the Banana Snake is in town. He lives in the banana trees, and comes down to bite off your penises. Don't screw with the Banana Snake.

As far as design goes, I really hope they wanted me to think BANANA SNAKE because that's literally all that comes into my head when I look at him. Also I'm reminded of Boa Hancock, what with the "looking down on you" attitude and snake theme.

but mainly yeah - giant ass Banana Snake here, just being an insufferable asshole about how upper-class he is. Standard Pokemon fare. Pretty good stuff, honestly.


Overall: Banana /10

6 comments:

  1. Serperior...Superior
    I literally just understood a pun that was made for 10 years old to figure out, after like two or three years.
    I'm a goddamn idiot

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck with the banana score? That's obscure, man..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I like bananas
    *ride on my Banana-snake*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure if you read this a year later, but I've started a hack of B/W called Volt White (or Blaze Black) where Serperior becomes a Grass/Dragon type. While sadly not official, it's all kinds of awesome and kick-ass!

    (Samurott has the fighting subtype you were asking for as well, while Emboar becomes Ground instead of Fighting for some reason)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that sounds sick as hell. I'm working on a hack myself, of gen 3 and earlier. I'll post a link when the XY hype dies down a bit, so people actually might play it.

      but I hope you can post a link to yours when you finish it, as well!

      Delete
    2. By "started" he means he started playing it. He didn't make it and it's finished.

      Delete