Tuesday, September 18, 2012

No. 505: Watchog

like a watchdog groundhog or sumthin'


now, hold on a minute! I thought the rodent dudes were supposed to be boring and generic, but this guy is goddamn insane!

The hypno-eyes are just freaking me out, man. and why's he got such a posture? arms crossed, back straight - he's completely committed to something, with more effort than I could ever muster.

also, the coloring? golden bands absolutely everywhere? white gloves and boots?? I can't deal with this, my eyes are getting tired just looking at him.

I feel like they had a regular design there, and then realized it was boring, so they just threw as much crap at it as they could until they all caught fire or passed out or something.

Overall: 5/10

5 comments:

  1. THE EYES

    http://www.rarecandytreatment.com/comics/1197860/whos-watching-the-watchman/

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha
    I completely agree, I also like this one a little, just because he looks completely nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.police.nashville.org/images/fieldops/school_xing_cone3.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  4. He follows your every step and judges you for it!

    Watchog:"What do you think your doing?"

    ReplyDelete