Monday, September 24, 2012

No. 509: Purrloin

rainin' cats and dogs up in this bitch

We've had Meowth, we've had Skitty, we've had Glameow, and now it's Purrloin's turn up at bat.

It brings a Dark typing, which is new, and some purple-lidded Disney eyes, which always struck me as odd. You know what I'm talking about, right? Like how Dopey or Dumbo or whoever, they'd close their eyes and the top lid would be all purple and shit? That always grossed me out as a kid.

Anyway, Purrloin is half cute, half smirky sass, half sharp corners, which makes her 150% cat.

That seems about right.


Overall: 6/10

3 comments:

  1. You give the Lillipup-line 1-3 and this one gets a 6? This is the first time i completely disagree with you. It's just another cat with dark-typing. You just like cats don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it looks! I just wish it wouldnt suck so much DX

    ReplyDelete