Wednesday, October 10, 2012

No. 520: Tranquill

I hate it when mid-terms happen because then I have less time to write opinions about Pokemon for the internet


though I can't honestly say my opinions about this one are very interesting. I think it's dull, and (say it with me) another feathery flying piece of shit. There is nothing cool or badass about it, not anything cute, trivia-worthy, or even strange and odd. It's just there, being stupid and generic. I guess it has pink things above it's eyes? Is that something noteworthy?

About all I can say is that Black 2 and White 2 came out recently, so be good little boys and girls and go out and buy them. And whenever you see a Tranquill, smash it for me.


Overall: 1/10

1 comment:

  1. He is good... for leveling up my Joltik lololol!!

    ReplyDelete