Sunday, October 7, 2012

No. 519: Pidove

The good thing is that this line can't be worse than Gen 4's birds.


However, that doesn't mean they can't be equally terrible and boring. Again, like with the rodents, this is one time when the introduction of such Normal/Flying shitheads makes sense - just like in the first game, it's an important niche to be filled. and it's stupid that they filled it with new dumb crap every game, because that means I can't appreciate this guy at all. though there's not much to appreciate.

He's a pigeon. Like, literally just a pigeon. lazy ass butt munchers.

But I bet everyone feels kinda silly calling Pidgey "Pidgey", beecause he really wasn't much of a pigeon. More like a chicken thing. And so when a real pigeon comes along, they kinda call it a dove and hope no one notices.


Overall: 1/10

5 comments:

  1. pigeons are doves, their real name is "rock dove"

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^huh. The more you know

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I didn't know that this is a pokemon, I would just have tought this is a cartoony drawning of a pidgeon.
    I think you really can't do worse than that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pidgey line could be an interceptor hawk that hunts pigeons like in World War 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now I know what botherd me about the newer generations....the eyes.
    Looking at the first 151, I finally see that the set of eyes were actually "human"-like?

    In anyway they showed us "some" intelligence, while the eyes of this pidgeons just look...like a real pidgeon. Boring as hell

    ReplyDelete