Sunday, October 28, 2012

No. 532: Timburr

guess who's about to run a carpentry train on your ass


It's Timburr. The answer is Timburr. Timburr is going to absolutely wreck some fools. Look at his grin, look at the way he carries that plank. Don't anybody dare mess with this guy, you'll end up with splinters in your ass.

I love this little guy, he's a true contender for my favorite of the entire gen. Reminds me of Machop (surprise surprise) in a good way. He isn't really any specific animal, but easily identifiable, and looks like a powerhouse in training.

I especially like how he TOSSES HIS PLANK behind his back during his idle animation. That's just so swag, I almost can't believe it. Seriously, this guy rocks.


Overall: 10/10

4 comments:

  1. ...really? well then, I guess stuff like this is why our opinions differ on this gen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would honestly say this entire line is a serious contender for my favorite ever (along with the Wooper line). What don't you like about it?

      Delete
    2. To me, the whole just looks so derpy and not like what I'd consider "pokemon" like (loose term i know). This guy looks disney to me, and the next two look like something from twisted metal or something along that line kinda

      Delete
  2. Introducing our Machoke-Expy.
    I know it looks promising but I prefer Machoke.

    He doesnt have any pulsating veins on the back of his head and his legs

    ReplyDelete