Saturday, October 13, 2012

No. 521: Unfezant

HE REMAINS UNFAZED

this has to be the 2nd or 3rd most unpleasant looking pheasant I've ever seen. Dude's got a mardi-gras mask on, and moss growing from his nether-regions.

Now, this is just a male, though, the female looks the same, except brown and without the mask. In other words, more boring than Iowa.

You'd think they'd run with the "male is flashy female isn't" thing more with some sort of peacock-style bird, but that surprisingly doesn't exist yet. And instead we get this half-assed attempt at it here.

I can barely muster up anything else to say, it's just a shitty avian buttwiper. You might think it wrong to give the entire line 1/10, but in fact it IS right and just. Fuck normal/flying types. I am so glad this is the last round of generic birds I will have to endure.


Overall: 1/10

1 comment:

  1. "...last round of generic birds I will have to endure." 'Till the next gen... maybe.

    ReplyDelete