Friday, October 5, 2012

No. 518: Musharna

Am I the only one who thinks this looks like a fetus with an umbilical cord?

either that or the thing from Ni no Kuni. Except with billowy pink smoke instead of a lantern nose.

I like the idea of the smoke, just constantly steaming from the hole in the head, but the sprite is lazy, because it treats the smoke like a tendril, never growing or shrinking in length, or changing shape, just kinda undulating. I've complained about fire being treated in a similar manner, before.

aside from that, Musharna's okay I guess. Pleasant color scheme, logical evolution, looks unique. Most Pokemon aren't curled up asleep in a fetal position, and for that small grace, I am thankful.


Overall: 6/10

1 comment:

  1. Fact:
    I always thought that it emited the smoke from its mouth and didnt notice the fetal position of it till now and the blushing cheek could have been its eyebrow. Now it loks only half as disgusting.

    ReplyDelete