Monday, October 22, 2012

No. 527: Woobat

totally not Zubat you guys totally


See, it's a cute lil' puff ball. With tiny devil wings, and a single lil' fang. Looks like a dust bunny come to life, to me. It's totally the Zubat replacement, but it's actually such a different take on it, aside from the name, I don't mind. It'a a good way to give people a flyer with a more unique typing, too.

But that nose... I don't think I like that nose. One single nasal? That is an awfully large orifice. Also, I really don't like the idea that those w's are its eyes all closed, that would put the nose too high and give it an overall dopey expression. If the eyes are higher up, just invisible, then it looks more intelligent.

But let's get back to that nose. Doesn't it kiss people with that thing? Leaving heart-shaped stamps on them? That shit is mad wack, yo. Who the hell kisses people with their noses. That's just asking for someone to kiss you back, and stick your tongue up your nose, and from there I don't want to think about it anymore.


Overall: 6/10

4 comments:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Haeckel_Chiroptera.jpg

    you can technically make as many bats as you want because of the diversity. Also, a lot of bats have heart shaped noses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. holy shit I did not need to see that right now goddamn I am gonna have nightmares I know it

      jesus nature why you gotta be so scary

      Delete
  2. Eskimos kiss with their nose. And if it's good enough for them then it' good enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just...just no...

    He is trying hois best and I accept it.
    But he is no replacement for Zubat.

    ReplyDelete