Tuesday, October 16, 2012

No. 522: Blitzle

you know, it's halfway through the month, and I've only done a quarter-month's worth of updates. I need to get my head in the game.


But now things are getting interesting again, so yaay! Blitzle is a freaking electric zebra, which is really just about the best thing I've imagined all day. But hey, remember that thing I talked about way back when? The formula for making a good Pokemon?

step 1. take an animal (zebra)
step 2. change it up (black body, a few strong white stripes)
step 3. add something badass (electric powers and a thunderbolt-shaped mane)

It's all coming back, baby. Classic methodology leads to good designs.

The only complain I have is that the nose looks a little... off. Reminds me of one of the Angry Beavers somewhat, and I hated that show.


Overall: 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment