Thursday, October 18, 2012

No. 523: Zebstrika

zippity zap, it's Zebstrika, bitches!


Ever seen a pissed off zebra? Well, now you have. I wonder if Zebstrika is so mad because people keep trying to plug his horns into a giant electrical outlet.

anyway, while I have to say that I like how the stripes got more lightning-bolt-y, it does add to the clutter of the design. I'm also not a fan of the dual horns, one giant unicorn thunder horn would've been better, and the thing at the end of the tail looks ridiculous. It's still a pretty neat Pokemon, but I think if they'd just dialed back a bit, it would've been truly great.


Overall: 7/10

3 comments:

  1. His name is Static, not Static Shock.

    /sillynitpick

    ReplyDelete
  2. zebras are native to Africa, so he is African -Unovan

    ReplyDelete
  3. And that Zebra from Madagascar was voiced by a black guy...there is a conspiracy somewhere...

    ReplyDelete