Monday, October 29, 2012

No. 533: Gurdurr

Dial G for Gurdurr

Timburr was a pun, and I guess Gurdurr is too, but at least the former didn't contain the infamous "durr" syllable, that signifies herping and derping and generally not having more brain strength than the average eclair.

He looks like Komusubi from Eyeshield 21, and that isn't a good thing. For all his guts, the guy was a little bitch. Clown-nose isn't cool, nor is cauliflower-hair. I'm back to talking about Gurdurr now, by the way.

Urg. I know what they were going for, and I know what's coming, but I still don't want it to happen. Timburr was damn near perfect. Gurdurr is a freaking dud.


Overall: 3/10

1 comment:

  1. More pulsating veins and a clown-nose.
    We got ourself a winner well till we see its evolution
    (which is through trade)

    ReplyDelete