Saturday, July 21, 2012

No. 476: Probopass

this year's winner of Least Anticipated Evolution: It's Probopass!

I feel like I ought to be offended my this, somehow. I'm sure Probopass is offensive to someone, I'm just not sure who. Maybe it's an ethnicity that hasn't been invented yet, but when they appear, they'll definitely be pissed about this.

Anyway, I just realized that Probopass has tiny Nosepasses hanging on it. I think they're supposed to be the other cardinal directions, and the giant red nose points North, but it's kind of blowing my mind. I totally thought they were arms and a tail and such until I saw the picture big right now. In fact, between this revelation and the possible racism, I don't think I can't think about Probopass one second more. I'm going to end this short and sweet:

Probopass is a bigger, uglier Nosepass, who was already only mediocre.


Overall: 4/10

4 comments:

  1. It's Mr. Potato head with an Easter Island hat on his head. He's also probably just snorting iron. That's probably his equivalent of meth. Look at those eyes compared with nosepass'. I like the idea of the baby form of a pokemon staying with the fully evolved form because it shows baby pokemon but doesn't make you catch them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probopass looks like a graphite rod with eyes wearing the WORST disguise in history.

    It could be a Disney take on the Witness Protection Program :

    He saw the murder of his best friend, Penny the Pen, so now Pencilly the Pencil will have to strip down and go undercover as a compass to take down the mafia boss, Rubert the Rubber.

    Oh God, I've given them an idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Groucho Marx of Pokemon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always wondered why I didnt like it. It has my nose!

    Also, is it just me or does its name sound like something you insert in someones butt?

    ReplyDelete